Tuesday 4 March 2008

Giving it up for Lent


Ffion gave up gummy sweets for Lent - the Haribo type ones she likes so much.

Justine gave up chocolate - we all tried not to laugh too much - those of you who don't know Justine will need to understand that Justine without chocolate is pretty unimaginable.

I was pretty impressed with both of them and decided I would try and give up something myself... Buying rubber stamps I decided.....Jay smirked a bit....I don't know why.


So it will be 4 weeks tomorrow since Ffion had any gummies. Justine has managed without chocolate of any form (she is saving up all the chocolate she is given in a box and has quite a collection) All credit to them I am most impressed.


So what about me then?? How am I doing?? Well lets just not go there.....the pictures should explain that I have failed astoundingly..... Now thats why Jay was smirking .















I really was trying.........apparently Jay says I am always very trying.

Oh and whilst I'm confessing ......they haven't all arrived yet. LOL

4 comments:

mandijane said...

that's alot of stamps!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Carole Bryson said...

OMG Jayne - i'm coming to play at your house !!!

Carole Bryson said...

Hellooooooooo when are you going to update ??!!! C'mon pull yer finger out !!